Tuesday, June 30, 2009

It's gonna be a boy!!!

Hey, I realized no one has updated in a while. Bettina is pregnant and we have found out that he is a boy. Currently, we are calling him 'jellybean' so as not to call him an 'it'! We are thrilled and yes he was planned. While our family continues to grow, we pray you do (spiritually) as well. Jellybean is due to join us in the air-breathing world sometime in the beginning of November. The church is doing great and we constantly trust in God Almighty. HE forever deserves our praise. Jalen is about to begin Middle School - yikes, while Brenna will begin 5th grade and Bella is about to begin Kindergarten! I know just the other day they were all home all day long because they were too young to attend school - what happened?

3 comments:

Erin said...

That is awesome! I miss you guys so much. I am glad to hear that Brenna's last scan was clear! Praise the LORD! She has been on my mind lately. I would love to hear from yall sometime. My email address is: mb2tl@yahoo.com

I LOVE and MISS yall!
Erin Haskins

Claudia said...

We are so thrilled for you guys! You are in our prayers, as always. We love you forever and ever, amen. And we are so encouraged by the way you are open to the Lord working in your lives and that you truly show how God can carry you through even the deepest valleys. God bless you!
We're praying for little Jellybean, mostly that he looks like his mama, not his daddy. HA!

texatheart said...

Great News!

It was so good to see Bettina at Ozark Women's retreat. Zach is a senior and doing good. Brandon is a sophmore and not living at home at the time. He is in the Villages but doing good. Hope to get him home perhaps in spring or summer. Gotta learn to follow rules all the time and not just when he's afraid he will get caught.
Been a great year for me. I started doing Beth Moore Bible studies and memorizing scriptures with her on the blog and I guarantee you with that change in my life, have dropped 65 pounds in 1 year. Unbelievable!!
Looking forward to pictures of little one.
Jan Witt