Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Test results.

What an incredible journey it has been over the past 5 years. For some reason God has allowed us the blessing of yet another clear scan. A I walk around these halls here t St. Jude I am amazed. Many here hope wish and pray for clear scans yet not all receive them. Why has God allowed. S the blessing and not all. Why did Jesus heal only one person on? The sabbath instead of all? Great questions that only HE can answer. I trust that HE is in charge and I am not. Would I be as content had we not gotten the clear scan is the real question? May God bless you no matter your struggle or hardship. May God keep smiling down on us all! Praise HIS holy name.

1 comment:

Cortney said...

I am so happy for you! I can't believe its been 5 years. Praise the Lord! I have started a blog now so check it out and I hope you do a better job of keeping up with yours..Hint hint. Mine is candcmoore.blogspot.com